Tuesday, October 26, 2004

We are all human.

When we are weak, we all go somewhere, do something, or talk to someone for strength, support and help.

I do not have any religion or faith. I do however believe in a supreme being, may it be in any form or any religion.

When I am weak and vulnerable, I pray.

Last night I prayed. I did not pray for myself.

I prayed for strength, to be strong and bear through this.

But I know I am going to be alright by myself, with time…..

Then I prayed for her. For that god will shine a path, a way to find herself again. For her to walk out of her past and painful memories.

That one day, she can be who she wants and who she is.

Not experiences and memories which makes and shapes her that way.

Maybe she will find her way, maybe someone will help her find her way. I pray that god will find a way for her.

“He knows.”
“Of course, she is mum!”
“Wake up, wake up! You are going to be late!”

No comments: